$25 a month here!
(*These members are Sponsors/Volunteers and automatically makes them long time honorary members*)
Within our rules and regulations is just a few that our members need to follow, which is very important:
1. NO COUNTERFEIT Merchandise allowed (faux/fake designer handbags,jewelry,fragrances etc.)
2. Mutual Respect amongst any/all Board & Chamber Members. Zero tolerance for bad faith amongst each other. Memberships maybe and can be canceled for lack of there of. membership fees not refunded.
3. As a member ,you only promote your company not an affiliation by member of another organization you may belong to.Suggest to them to join PR/HCCPC you can receive referral kudos by adding months to your existing membership. BUT ZERO PROMTING SOMEONE ELSES BUSINESS
4. Offer your co-members discounts towards your services/products.Suggested member to member 10% to 20% OFF.Please have this in writing not as a verbal agreement.We would not want any misunderstandings. * Frequent buyer cards coming in Spring of 2014
5. Partake in at least 50% of the chamber events.Either through participation or attending.
6. Sponsor at least two events. It can be as little as $100 up to $5000
7. All Ribbon Cutting / Grand Opening Ceremonies if a member through signing up or through sponsorship ..these activities are to be handled
by PRHCCPC first and foremost. Not any special events company etc. Only the PR/HCCPC handles these events.
8. Any questions presented by a member to the board should be placed in writing and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Any members placed on a committee or elected into the board should allow a background check and/or interview to be performed, once this is cleared you will be placed into the post.
10.No one is allowed to make comments to the media without approval of the Board of Directors.
11. ALL future members need to have all and any tax ID's , permits and registries with the state and county in order.
12.Attend the chamber anniversary awards annual luncheon/dinner as a must requirement. No if's or buts.
13.Participate in the referral program to have more companies to join and receive a years membership as a thank you (required referrals 3)
14. Keep record of your original enrollment date for renewal purposes.
15. Do not under any circumstances insult and of the members and board in SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS. This may lead to filing legal recourse through our Ethics Department.
Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
Drag & drop content here